Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One Great Week


Some of my nieces came to visit me for a few days last week, Camaria, Kelsey, Tyra, Hailey, and Paige. We had so much fun. Most people would have thought that Jayce and I were crazy for taking on five girls when we live in a fifth wheel, but we really did have a blast. We just kept the girls busy ALL day to keep them from getting bored. We woke up in the mornings and made Jayce breakfast, then cleaned the house (yes we, the girls were very good at washing the dishes and running the vacuum). After cleaning the house we would all get ready for the day and then start off to our morning activity which included sewing teddy bears and swimming at the river. In the afternoons we went swimming at the pool. I was quite impressed with all of the girls ability to swim. Camaria, Kelsey, Tyra, and me went off the diving board for the first time. Camaria even did a front flip. Quite impressive I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment