Monday, November 9, 2009

Sorry he is taken :)




















Well I just needed to take a sec, and tell everyone that I am married to a pretty great guy, and these pic's prove it. My sister-in-law asked for pic's of my dogs. If anyone has been around my dogs much you know that they are CRazY!!! So attempting to take a pic is pretty tuff. Thankfully my oh so kind husband was willing to sit and be attacked while I tried to snap a good shot. He is a trooper, and I love him.




p.s. he even did the dishes tonight.. woah!! Dont be jealous girls.














2 comments:

  1. You could tell he was starting to get a little uncomfortable or at least couldn't hold onto the dogs for much longer in that last pic, lol! So, you better get some cute prego pics up so we can all see! Love ya

    ReplyDelete