Saturday, July 31, 2010

What have we been up to??

Well it has been a long long time since I updated our blog, and since I am over 40 weeks pregnant with no sign of an end, here I am updating our blog. This is what we have been doing...

We are having a baby boy! His due date was yesterday, and he is not at all interested in coming out. I have tried everything to get the labor going except castor oil which just sounds like a good way to earn a full time seat on the toilet. so...we wait!!

This is at about 38 weeks. Thankfully I am not too huge or this overdue thing would be much worse (for the record though, it still is driving me crazy.) Everyone teases Jayce that he is carrying a baby too, but honestly he hasnt even gained weight with me. But he sure can make his stomach stick out pretty far.














1 comment: